The most important requirement is seriousness. Only those who are serious can build trust
Above all financing and all other banking transactions have one thing in common, they are all based on trust. The bank trusts its clients and customers trust their bank. Without trust, lending would not be possible. Our confidence in a bank is built up over a period of time. But what if we decide to change banks? What requirements does a bank have to fulfill in order to have their trust?
The most important requirement, in our opinion, would be respectability. Only those who are serious can build trust. Many are of the opinion that especially the credit despite and without credit bureau providers, it with the seriousness rather difficult. With advertising slogans like “You will not be rejected here” or “Loans without creditworthiness”, dubious providers attract unsuspecting customers into a cost trap.
Credit without credit bureau reputable or dear fingers away?
On this page, we have provided you with the most important information with which you can certainly recognize a serious offer without any further problems.
First of all we should start with the question, what is a serious credit without credit bureau? A loan without credit bureau is a normal installment loan with a fixed term and interest. The only and thus the most important difference lies in the credit check, where waived a credit bureau information from the lending bank. All the other provisions that you have to fulfill as a borrower remain the same as with all other banks.
From this we can deduce that in a reputable brokers for loans without credit bureau, customers without income as unemployed or Hartz IV recipients are excluded without a guarantor of the possibility of lending. If you offer a provider of loans for the unemployed, you can be sure that you are dealing with a dubious provider.
In our first listing, we have summarized the most common dubious approach to offering credit. This will give you an overview of practices you can protect yourself from. How to recognize a legitimate credit without credit bureau, read in the second listing. Here’s more information to help you recognize a serious offer. How to obtain a loan despite credit bureau read our guide
When can the credit be frivolous despite credit bureau?
- The fraud with the advance fees.
- The provider demands money without actually paying out a loan. If the documents, only by cash on delivery or we have to call a more expensive hotline. In such a case, we should refrain from services of the credit intermediary.
A reputable provider does not charge any fees in advance, if ever a bill is made, this only happens after payment or mediation. Credit intermediaries work success-oriented, a commission or other fees only accrue when a loan has actually been arranged despite credit bureau.
- Promotional promises that are not kept.
- Slogans and statements that fool the customer false facts or simply, not the truth. If the provider promises us that we get 100 percent credit, we should pay attention.
Even if we do not ask for credit bureau information, the prerequisites for successful mediation remain the same. If we do not meet these requirements, our application will be rejected as with any other bank.
- Loans for unemployed and resin IV recipients.
- The provider promises us that despite the unemployment, we can get a loan. In such a case, it can probably be a scam.
Because no bank or a private lender would take the risk and lend a loan without the prospect of repayment. Lenders generally require collateral, such as: For example, a garnishable income or a property.
How do I recognize a reputable provider?
- Free request and a non-binding offer.
- The provider does not require us to pay any fees in advance. All services and fees are clearly and understandably listed in the contract. The offer is free and without obligation, the customer makes no commitments.
- Secure transmission of confidential data
- Every reputable provider, pays attention to a secure transmission of personal information. The application form asks for various information and we should be sure that it does not fall into the wrong hands. Thus, an SSL certificate is always an indication of the creditworthiness of a credit broker.
- A serious internet presence as well as complete imprint information
- In the design of the website, we can certainly recognize whether this is a serious company or not. The compliance with regulations such as a complete imprint, indicate a serious loan offer.
- Testimonials and opinions from other customers
- Reputable providers often participate in various feedback programs. The more such reports or customer reviews are also the better the better. If we read only positive testimonials about a credit intermediary, despite credit bureau, we can be sure that we will not be cheated here.
What requirements must I meet for a serious loan despite credit bureau?
The applicant must be of legal age, a permanent residence in Germany is required and we must have a basic income. Already starting from 1,300 euro monthly income a financing is realizable.
People in private bankruptcy, with an affidavit or those who are wanted with a warrant, can not get credit. This also applies to unemployed or Hartz IV recipients.
Those who do not have a monthly income (permanent and permanent) must have a co-applicant who meets the above requirements.
The credit summarized despite negative credit bureau:
Many people who have asked for a loan from their house bank and have been turned down are immediately looking for a loan despite credit bureau, which is why we find some black sheep among the credit intermediaries. Unfortunately, it is a worthwhile business and people in distress are more likely to be fooled than if they did not need it.
However, for many of us, the credit, despite credit bureau, is the last chance to get out of financial distress. A serious credit broker does not take advantage of the plight or ignorance of its customers.
To obtain a loan despite negative credit bureau is in contrast to general opinion quite possible. But as with all other credit transactions, we have to meet certain conditions.
The offer we receive depends on our credit rating. Even with loans despite credit bureau, the amount of our income plays an important role.